Sr. Voice Consultant - Houston, TX
Named the “2010 Titan of Technology” by Colorado’s Technology Association, Long View has become a dominant player in the Western North American IT market space due to our extensive experience, successful track record and the quality of our people and technology partners. Our clients depend on us to provide an extremely knowledgeable team, excellent customer service and consistent technical support. Because of this, Long View hires only the best; people with integrity, passion and a commitment to be their best. We are always looking to add great people to our dynamic team – you could be one of them!
We’re offering a great way to further your IT career! Long View is seeking a highly motivated, Sr. Voice/ UC Specialist for our Houston Project Team.
Job responsibilities will vary based on the client engagement. Candidates should be able to readily adapt to varied client environments, with responsibilities ranging from performing network readiness assessments, solution designs to implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of CUCMv8 upgrades; UCCX support, operations, and installations; QoS implementations
- Work with clients and Networking teams to identify business and technical requirements
- Develop unified communication strategies and architectures
- Implement & support unified communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
Technologies/ skills required:
- Cisco Call Manager v7 or higher
- Cisco UCCX v7 or higher
- SIP Trunking
Certifications/ Education required:
CCNP Voice or CCVP (CCIE Voice preferred); Bachelor’s in a related field
What we offer:
- Quarterly Career Life Planning from now until retirement along such tracks as seniority, income, training, assignment preference, mobility, relocation, and marketable skills
- Quarterly Planning sessions to plan the next quarter’s career progression activities, and keep on track with the overall career-life plan
- Training, at least quarterly, with “soft-skills” training at least annually
- Formal and informal mentorship
If this opportunity interests you, please submit a resume to People Services at [email protected]; please reference “4369 - Sr Voice Consultant” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted. No Corp to Corp or 3rd parties, please. Resumes from 3rd parties will not be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
Individuals seeking employment at Long View are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.