INE as voice lab preps vendor

Hello guys,

I am looking for a vendor to purchase voice lab preps materials and later mockup lubs, etc. I wonder if there are passes using LABv3 workbooks from INE. Looked at the success stories and I see R&S only... On INE forums only couple of people are posting..  Can you maybe help me with my decision?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Hello Zizi,

Thank you very much for your interest in the INE Voice Products. We would love to help you with your studies and help you get your CCIE number! We have quite a few Voice students who are just now taking their test on the new blueprint, and just last week we had two people pass! Their success stories should be posted to the site soon.

We are looking forward to more people passing in the next couple of weeks. If there any questions you have, or would like assistance with anything related to our products or studying, please let me know. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

• if you want a fellow student's perspective:

i feel that INE's products are very helpful. they fully cover the blueprint and yes, people are passing from it.

wb 1 is challenging, and there's a complete set of 10 full labs in wb 2. 

in addition, there's a class on demand that grows by the day and walks you through sample configs.

rack rental is great, and they have a great support team.

from there, the rest is up to you. :)

come join us! :)

• zizi,

I've to admit INE CCVP and CCIE Voice COD is superb. I bought last week and it's really good, I've seen other vendors(ipx and voicebootcamp) and Josh has done a grt work. I'm really hoping for my number very soon in early Feb.

Good luck with your studies.

Arun