BCMSN Done

Good Evening,

I have completed the BCMSN exam today. image  Thanks to everyone at IEOC for being patient and answering any questions I had during my study process.

Things I used:

Cisco Press Authorized Self Study Guide for BCMSN

RFC 2281, 2338.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-04.txt for LWAPP

Cisco's Website for vendor specific information

INE's blog on private VLANs and VACL.  Thanks Anthony and Petr

Internetwork Expert's course for CCNP.

I
want to say that I had a great experience with Internetwork Expert.  I
used the Class on Demand and the lab workbook that was developed for
the BCMSN portion.  I went through it many times and really tried to
get as much out of it as I could.  I used it to help me understand the
technologies and to help me build my speed and accuracy in configuring
the technologies.  Anyone who has taken a Cisco exam is well aware of
the time management portion of the exam and this one was no different. 
Time management is crutial and I am grateful for Internetwork Expert to
be able to provide a work book to help in all areas.

I
want to sent a special thanks out to Scott Morris and Brian McGahan. 
They were very helpful and answered my questions about the technologies
or about the product in a very professional and efficient manner.  I look forward to the ISCW and ONT portions of the work book.

Off to ISCW and ONT land.

Erick

Comments

• Congrats!  Had INE had these products available when I was going thru the professional-level cert exams I'm sure I would've understood the technologies better and certainly would've been much better prepared for the exam.

• Congratulations eborgard,

I will have my exam tomorrow at 14:00 CET, and i hope i'll come back with good news :)

• Hi,

i also passed my exam yesterday ! :)

I was a little irritated that i've had 4 or 5 questions regarding the ADU, which had cost me some points i think, because i didn't know that it was a exam topic. :( Anyway next time a pay a closer look on the exam topics on the ciscolearning site. I was a little bit nervous at the start of the exam, but soon i felt comfortable. The
    overall difficulty from my perspective was not so bad, one kinda more
    or less "tricky" simulation, the rest was pretty straight forward. I've had 20 Minutes left after i finished the exam, but this could be due to my non-native english speaker extension.

The CCNP CoD and Workbook were a great help for me in conjuction with the CiscoPress Release Book. Worth every penny. :)

Off to BSCI

Christopher

• Congratulations on the pass!  Job well done.  Best of luck to you on the BSCI.  Make sure you spend a lot of time on the racks and really get the theory down before attempting that one.

Best Wishes,

Erick