If you are planning to back out of your date please respond. I will subsidize financial losses. Thank you.
Let me know if you are interested in Mid Sept at RTP.
MadProf, if Tammy isn't I certainly am -- Thanks!!!
i have a lab date at RTP mid Sept and lab exchange is not going to work.
I tried to switch on Monday and Cisco is not going along with it.
I have 2 options in preferred order:
1) Drop the lab and take it at a later date.
2) Take lab even if not well prepared since I would hate to lose $1400.
I am open to ideas where option 1 is viable and gives you a good chance to get the open slot.
MadProf, I just sent you a unicast message...let me know if you don't get it. Thanks!
i'm looking for a R&S lab date in sep 2009 at bangalore, if anyone can help me pls reply soon .
i 'll pay for drop labs....
Hey MadProf, just curious of you decided to give the lab a go and how the preparation is going?