Senior IT Admin (Cisco IP Voice Engineer)
- Responsible for the design, implementation and management of complex Cisco Unified Communications architectures. Strong technical, client and people management skills. Experience in design and/or implementation lead roles for large multi-site contact centers.
- Candidate should be able to develop requirements, engineer and manage all phases of a project including design, implementation and support, including extensive troubleshooting of the systems and management of junior support resources on a skills or shift basis.
- Broad experience with Cisco Unified Communications architectures including: ICM scripting and routing, UCCE/IPCC and Call Manager, PGs, CVP and Unity - This includes all UCCE, CCM components as well as other Cisco applications.
- Ability and willingness to learn, support and integrate with other Contact Center software and applications.
- At higher levels, may provide functional guidance, advice, and/or training to less-experienced administrators.
- The senior level position acts as project manager in planning and directing multiple projects to coordinate software applications from the development environment to staging environment through the build process and ultimately migration to production
Typical Training / Experience
- 3-5 Years Experience Supporting Enterprise Multi-Site Unified Contact Center Implementations.
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Ingress and Egress Voice Gateway
- Cisco VoiceXML Gateway
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Gatekeeper
- Cisco Meeting Place
- DNS Server
- Content Services Switch
- Experience with H.323 call control for CVP and GWGK.
- Unified CVP Server
- Knowledge in working with Cisco TAC for support and development.
- Knowledge of Unified CVP Operations Console Server.
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation with Telecommunications Infrastructures: PRI/T1
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation in LAN/WAN environments.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Telecommunications and Server Systems maintenance and upkeep requirements.
- BS/BA in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Third-Party Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS) Servers voice gateways/ VXML servers
- Other 3rd party application servers including Nuance and Autonomy e-Talk
- Knowledge in developing and supporting TCL scripts.
- Knowledge of CTIOS Desktop and server based applications.
- Knowledge of Cisco ICME scripting of call routing and skills for virtual multi-site contact center
- Knowledge of Cisco Contact Center Reporting metrics, reporting servers and databases, HDS and custom reporting
- Development of Visio drawings configuration spreadsheets, and IOS dependencies.
- Knowledge of MS SQL server
- Knowledge of monitoring software including Sitescope and CUOM
- Operating Knowledge of the Aspect ACD Environment
- Certified Cisco Voice Professional
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Voice
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation
For consideration, please send your a word copy of your resume to [email protected] and/or [email protected]