Police Aggregate

I ran into a scenario from Lab 12 Section 6.3 that I'm having some trouble with.  Basically calculating burst for the police agg statement.

The answerkey uses a burst of 128000 for a requirement of limiting a cumlative rate of 2Mbs. 

mls qos aggregate POL_AGG 2000000 250000 exceed drop  ( How was this burst value calculated. I'm killin myself over here.) I basically went with 2mbs / 8  and kept going. For the most part on routers i typically do (rate*.25/8) but i just used rate/8 this time to get a default burst because of some uncertainity.

Any thoughts

One more thing, I'm having trouble with interpretation for another question.  Basically the question states server in vlan 58 hosts http & smtp, and it wants repsonse packets marked accordingly on the interface pointing back up to f0/1 of r5 (vlan58 off sw3)  So my config was fine with that except the matching.

My acl looked like this.

ip access-list ex HTTP_RESPONSE_FROM_VLAN58
 permit tcp 129.1.58.0 0.0.0.255 eq 80 any

ip access-list ex SMTP_RESPONSE_FROM_VLAN58
 permit tcp 129.1.58.0 0.0.0.255 eq 23 any

although IE used

ip access-list ex HTTP_RESPONSE_FROM_VLAN58
 permit tcp any eq 80 any

ip access-list ex SMTP_RESPONSE_FROM_VLAN58
 permit tcp any eq 23 any

Does this mean I'm wrong.. Like I'm looking for key words to direct me to me more specific or less permissive, but I don't want to get the question wrong either.

Any help would be great.