problem invoking ios transcoder but not 6608 transcoder
I have problem with invoking transcoder. I registered two IOS transcoder well for HQ & BR1 both are registered to CCM. The goal is BR1 should be able to call ICD pilot (CRS uses codec G711 only) number on HQ using codec G729. But it always fail to invoke transcoder at HQ and call fails. Call from HQ to ICD is ok because no transcoder is needed.
Here the steps what i have done.
1. Register IOS transcoder HQ & BR1 (I verified both are registered to CCM)
2. Create two MRGs, MRG_HQ_XCODE consists of HQ transcoder & MRG_BR1_XCODE consists of BR1 transcoder
3. Create two MRGLs, MRGL_HQ consists of MRG_HQ_XCODE & MRGL_BR1 consists of MRG_BR1_XCODE
4. Create new Region REG_IPCC. Use codec G711 to REG_HQ & codec G729 to REG_BR1.
5. Create new Device Pool DP_IPCC and assign Region to REG_IPCC & MRGL to MRGL_HQ created previously
6. Assign MRGL_HQ to DP_HQ & MRGL_BR1 to DP_BR1
7. Restart all available device pools (still not work)
8. Restart HQ router & CCM servers (still not work)
Is there step i have missed?
The funny things is if I replace the HQ IOS trancoder with HQ 6608 MTP transcoder, calls between BR1 phones to CRS is ok.
If someone have this similar problem, would you please share the solution?
Thanks & Regards,