CCIE R and S Fresher

hi

my name is zameer and i cleared my ccie in R and S from dubai.in my second chance.cleared on feb 15th.since then i am searching for a job.infact started my second ccie track in service provider.

now that i am in dubai and couldnt even get an interview yet.can some one please give your advice about my cureer and help me find a job.its hurting too much bieng jobless.i am a graduate in electronics and communication enggineering,completed university studies june 2008 and spend full time on ccie studies

wishing a reply

regards

zameer

Comments

• Hi Zameer,

Have you had any luck since your last post? Are you only applying within Dubai or other Gulf countries as well?

I have been keeping a close on email alerts from bayt.com, from what I can see, there are opportunities out there. I suggest you sign up to bayt.com, if you have not already done so.

Personally, I have not been applying in the Gulf region, but plan to do so once I clear my CCIE R&S, hence my interest in your pursuit.

All the best,

Nasser.

• thanks Nasser for your advice.i have joined a company in dubai on contract and working for an ISP, DU networks in dubai.meanwhile preparing for my next CCIE track in Service Provider.

• Hey Nasser

How is your progress with the studies?

Regards

• Hi Zameer,

Still on Tier 1 here, planning to move to tier 2 once I get a better grasp on Multicast.

Hows your job hunting?

• Hi Nasser,

where are you working now.multicast is a good thing.you can grasp it easily.all the best

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:16 AM, nasser <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Zameer,

Still on Tier 1 here, planning to move to tier 2 once I get a better grasp on Multicast.

Hows your job hunting?

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation
    http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:
    http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Rabea Ataya from bayt.com is a scam artist. Fraud and cheating people out of their ideas his one of the traits of this Jordanian/Palestinian national. He has swindled many innocent job seekers through is scam ventures and created enmity with everyone that he worked with.  Before you invest in his ideas, watch out for your wallet. I have worked very closely with him. Bayt.com is in the process of shutting down because of the losses incurred by Rabea Ataya and his fraudster partners. Many investors have lost their money in this company only because of the way he ran it.

&lt;!--
    /* Font Definitions */
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
    mso-font-charset:1;
    mso-generic-font-family:roman;
    mso-font-format:other;
    mso-font-pitch:variable;
    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
    @font-face
    {font-family:Calibri;
    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
    mso-font-charset:0;
    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
    mso-font-pitch:variable;
    mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;}
    /* Style Definitions */
    p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
    {mso-style-unhide:no;
    mso-style-qformat:yes;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    margin:0in;
    margin-bottom:.0001pt;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:12.0pt;
    font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;}
    a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
    {mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    color:blue;
    text-decoration:underline;
    text-underline:single;}
    a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
    {mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    color:purple;
    mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;
    text-decoration:underline;
    text-underline:single;}
    .MsoChpDefault
    {mso-style-type:export-only;
    mso-default-props:yes;
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
    @page Section1
    {size:8.5in 11.0in;
    margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;
    mso-header-margin:.5in;
    mso-footer-margin:.5in;
    mso-paper-source:0;}
    div.Section1
    {page:Section1;}
    --&gt;

• Bayt.com is widely recognized as one of the most successful and socially responsible companies in the Middle East.  Bayt.com is now in its tenth year, operates 12 offices with over 200 staff and has helped tens of thousands of employers and hundreds of thousands of jobseekers match opportunity and talent. (Please check ''About Us'' on www.bayt.com for further information.)  Bayt.com continues to go from success to success.

Rabea Ataya and Bayt.com have been widely accoladed and awarded by global media, world leaders and community activists.  We maintain a very highly public profile that is easily verifiable.

The defamed post is part of a deliberate defamation campaign by an anonymous, at large individual who is currently being pursued for prosecution.  Should you have any info that will lead to the identification and apprehension of the individual please forward to [email protected]

Should you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

• "The defamed post is part of a deliberate defamation campaign by an
    anonymous, at large individual who is currently being pursued for
    prosecution.  Should you have any info that will lead to the
    identification and apprehension of the individual please forward to
    [email protected]"

A little Napoleonic  are'nt we ?

• Bayt.com is widely recognized as one of the most successful and socially responsible companies in the Middle East.  Bayt.com is now in its tenth year, operates 12 offices with over 200 staff and has helped tens of thousands of employers and hundreds of thousands of jobseekers match opportunity and talent. (Please check ''About Us'' on www.bayt.com for further information.)  Bayt.com continues to go from success to success.

Rabea Ataya and Bayt.com have been widely accoladed and awarded by global media, world leaders and community activists.  We maintain a very highly public profile that is easily verifiable.

The defamed post is part of a deliberate defamation campaign by an anonymous, at large individual who is currently being pursued for prosecution.  Should you have any info that will lead to the identification and apprehension of the individual please forward to [email protected]

Should you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

The question at hand has not been addressed. Very clever threatening to prosecute people that voice their opinions in Dubai, thats just traits of this region and you guys play into it very well.

Bayt and its clans are not going to return back my money by posting a lousy come-back to my complaints. I am short of $250 thats almost a 1000 AED. Unlike you, I can give you my name, and its Anand Malhotra and I have paid you for your service 4 months ago. I want Bayt and its owners to be responsible of its illegal scam charge that they procure to get job seekers hired.

I do not care if Rabea Ataya has received his Knighthood. He is a FRAUD and that doesn't change for me only because he charges poor job seekers $250 for a CV that is not justified in content nor is it justified in layout. Only charge if you can honor your claims, you clearly have not, in my case rather or perhaps many more who do not know how to voice their opinions online. I bet you guys rather deal with jobs seekers that fax in their CV's or call you for an appointment.

My order number is 5543325.22 thats all you need to know in order to track my payment made on November 24th, 2009. The position that I have applied for was for an Accountant Analyst.

If you issue me a refund, I will reduce or quit the frequency of my postings as a sign of good faith from other sites. I will also give you another week or so for you to decide what steps you must taken for me to receive this payment.

Looking forward to your legally coated clever bullshit response that is baseless of material facts. Please do peruse me for prosecution but do return my money back as thats all I need for now.

I guarantee you that no Indian would ever register on your website if I do not get my money back.

I have gotten every crafty response from you guys up until now for reasons my money cannot be refunded. I was told that your CV services were availed and that there was no money back guarantee. So what about the job guarantee ? I was under the assumption that I had a job lined up and all I had to do was get my CV created by Bayt.

I have yet to see what response you guys are capable of coming up with this time.

This frustration made possible only by Bayt and only in Dubai where company's like these get away only because money taken from job seekers like me are probably stashed away into the local partners bank account.

Until next time.

• Well this thread took a turn for the worst.