Cisco Network Engineer
Our client, a Cisco Gold Partner, is seeking a Cisco Network Engineer to join their team.
The Engineer will provide consulting and implementation services in client environment using various Cisco network and voice knowledge.
- Provide consulting/implementation services for a variety of different client environments
- Provide pre-sales support and assist in the development of business proposals
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Demonstrated ability to determine, evaluate and diagnose network and application performance --issues and recommend and implement solutions
- Extensive product knowledge
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience in resolving complex network problems
- MUST have excellent customer skills
- MUST be polished/professional
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in implementing Cisco products and IPT.
- Must possess specific knowledge of LAN components such as, routers, switches, ACS, terminal servers, their configuration and management.
Education and Experience:
- Must have current Cisco CCIE certification
- Minimum 5 years experience evaluating/engineering LAN/WAN and VOIP environments
For more info, please reach out to me:
Thomas P. Foti
248 West 35th Street - 10th Floor
New York, New York 10001
Office: (212) 710-6300 x2231
Cell: (973) 632-4746
Email: t[email protected]