Vol1 MPLS QoS lab

Hi
First of all please do not reply here. We should all post on each relevant subsection of each SP product (Vol1, Vol2: Lab1, Lab2, etc ) . This way we can search very easy for other posts and w'ont have to go through more the 100 posts as there are currently in the CCIE Service Provider Technical section.
Allmost nobody posts on subsections - because the first appearance about SP workbook on the forum is the "CCIE Service Provider Technical" . Please stop posting there but on each relevant product. Just go on Internet Expert products: http://ieoc.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=17 , scroll down on the page and you will find it.
My inital post on this problem is on the "CCIE Service Provider Lab Workbook Volume I Version 1.0" subsection. Please reply there:
http://ieoc.com/forums/t/4907.aspx

----------------------
I just finished the qos lab from Vol1 and i have few questions, clarifications regarding the solution from the workbook:

1. On PE routers, R3 and R4, the input policy map FROM_CE looks like this:
      policy-map FROM_CE
        class VOIP
         set qos-group 5
         set mpls experimental imposition 5
       class class-default
         set qos-group 1
         set mpls experimental imposition 1

However seting the qos groups inbound does not help anywhere and it is not used further on other sections...I think this is redundant.

2. The qos configuration outbound on frame-relay interface Serial 0/0 on R2 does not function when I have tested in my lab. The service-policy output TO_P does not match anything on the 2 classes(MPLS_EXP5 and MPLS_EXP1) but only on class-default.
The only way I managed to make it work ( I see matches packets on the 2 classes) was to use frame-relay map-class and activate it on each subinterface:

map-class frame-relay FRTS
 no frame-relay adaptive-shaping
 frame-relay cir 45000000
 frame-relay bc 4500
 frame-relay be 0
 service-policy output TO_CORE

Rack1R2#sh run int ser 0/0
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 193 bytes
!
interface Serial2/0
 bandwidth 45000