CCIE Network Engineer Needed- Irvine, CA (full-time / perm opportunity)

I am working for Advanced Systems Group (thinkASG) and we are seeking a couple of CCIE Network Engineers for full time opportunities in our Irvine, CA location. I hoped you or someone in your networking group, might be interested in the opportunity. Please feel free to view the position using the link below and forward to any colleagues who you think might be interested.  You can contact me for more information.

http://thinkasg.jobinfo.com/public/description.lasso?
-------
This newly created position offers you the opportunity to be part of the ground floor team launching a new and strategically important Cisco practice. You will work with the latest technologies as you take on a variety of challenges at diverse client companies. While you'll definitely spend a good deal of time at customer sites, our focus is regional (but growing) and there will be very little overnight travel. thinkASG is a strong, profitable, and growing company, but we're still small enough that you'll enjoy a family feeling in our culture and the chance to influence and impact the decision-making process. In addition to being a Cisco Silver Certified Partner, we're also an IBM Premier Business Partner and VMware Authorized Consulting Partner.

You'll combine your technical expertise and customer-facing business savvy to assess network needs and recommend solutions. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have an active CCIE and solid recent experience with customer engagements in telecom/network design and planning. We're looking for a professional with strong face-to-face delivery skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver against the solution and timeline you recommend. Our preference is that you bring a background in routers and switches, security, storage, and/or voice technologies.

FOR FULL JOB DETAILS PLEASE USE LINK ABOVE

Chareen Hodge
thinkASG Recruitment Partner
(310) 526-8887
[email protected]