Do not waste your money I am a verifed member of over 2 years.

Stop ripping people off INE, all this new tech courses you are promoting just to make the number you have 2 min course, 7 min courses a whole course thats 20 mins long (SD-WAN), some have such bad sound you cannot hear the lectuer, others are so short an usless that I could have got better info off you tube.

There is so much out there online cheaper and up to date, most is free if you know where to look (you tube). Even vendors have there own training portels free like F5 and Palo alto you can even get certified online ACE exam free.

Very old workbooks last updated 2015 some as old as 2008-10
I have been a member for over 2 years and honestly its been a waste of money, videos outdated and boring. labs are awful please do not be fooled by there data center lab 850 tokens for a week rip off DC work book beta version last updated january 7th 2017. since i been a member they didnt even have a lab for DC only lately they brought in the dc and shamlessly waked on 850 a week on the lab. DONOT BOTHER WITH INE SALES dishonest liers trained by none other than Sarah Huckerbee Sanders who have no sence of shame once they have your money, after that all you get is the middle finger. INE sales one mans name inparticular i have forgotten his name but when i remeber i will update you. They will tell you the work books are currently in progress being updated all lies, Donald trump would be so proud of you, I am sure you have a great future at the trump towers once you leave INE.

INE sales team where trained at the Trump towers, there's not an honest bone there body they will lie to your face and keep smiling even when they have been caught out, then you just get the middle finger.

INE was great back in its hay day mid 2000's but now there is so many vendors all have training and docs plus you tube. Cisco network acadamy, udemy, safari books, GNS , packet tracer, UNL. INEs work books and labs are usless. Times have moved on, we need real time info not History if you want to lean cisco history then join INE, if you want to learn future tech seek and you shall find (Google).

On a serious note joking aside, please do not waste you time and money its old the new stuff is nothing special that you cannot already obtain for free on you tube. workbooks old.

Good luck and God Bless.