BB router config for INE CCNP R&S workbook topology

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this was already posted before, but I haven't found any topics related to this request.

I've recently bought the CCNP R&S workbooks from ine.com and was planning on implementing the topologies in GNS3 ( 4 routers, 3 switches and 2 BB routers).

What would really be helpful would be the actual configurations for the BB1 and BB2 routers, without which I wouldn't be able to succesfully lab the workbooks.

I assume that the CCNP R&S topology from the workbooks is part of the larger R&S diagram, but it's not very intuitive which nodes from the larger diagram are represented in the CCNP topology.

Does anyone have the BB router's initial configs and a more detailed diagram ? Or could someone at least point which nodes from the R&S larger topology (the one with 6 routers, 4 switches and 3 BB routers) are being used in the CCNP workbooks ?

Thank you in advance,

RADA Bogdan-Adrian

Comments

• edited August 2019

BBR(config)#router ospf 1
    BBR(config-router)# capability vrf-lite
    ^
    % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

BBR(config-router)# redistribute connected subnets route-map OSPF
    BBR(config-router)# network 1.2.0.0 0.0.255.255 area 1
    BBR(config-router)#!
    BBR(config-router)#!
    BBR(config-router)#

I have tried this command on a few different versions of the IOS and they are not available.

Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.2(4)S5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

What am I missing? Any ideas on why there is no command?

Thanks,
    CS

• edited August 2019

BBR(config)#router ospf 1
    BBR(config-router)#cap
    BBR(config-router)#capability ?
    lls Link-local Signaling (LLS) support
    opaque Opaque LSA
    transit Transit Area

The only options I have...