CCIE R&S LAB Kit

Here is what I have.

Full Kit:

(2) Catalyst 3560 switches (WS-C3560-24TS V02) - IP Services
(2) Catalyst 3560 switches (WS-C3560-8PS) - IP Services
(1) Avocent Cyclades ACS4 Console Server - 4-port Console Server
(1) HP Proliant DL360 G6 2 x 2.26 GHz with 36 GB RAM and (2) 146 GB and (2) 72 GB HDDs with HW RAID controller

The HP server is preloaded with vSphere 5.1 and (20) CSR1000v routers. The switches (v15.0(2)SE2) and CSR1000v (v15.4) images match up with the CCIE R/S image requirements and are the ones used by INE. I have also loaded up INE lab configs on the CSR1000v routers and switches, so all I have to do is use a single command to load a specific INE lab instantly across 10-20 routers. I found this to be a huge time saver when studying as it took me < 1 min to configure 10-20 routers and I could start studying immediately instead of having to copy and paste configs.

vSphere has been optimized to run maximum number of CSR1000v images without any resource constraints. I have run 24 routers (INE Full Scale Labs) without any issues. The server is running ESXi 5.1 Enterprise and Serial emulation has been enabled for console access on the CSRs. CSR1000v images used won’t expire every 30 days. CSR1000v image is a legal eval image which will run indefinitely with AX (BASE, DATA and SEC) feature set.

I don’t want to piece meal the Catalyst switches, Terminal Server and HP server however as there is more value in the whole kit with the time I put into the entire thing to get it up and running (which took me days :-). I will be willing to help you get up to speed once you receive the gear.

Let me know if anyone are interested.

Nimesh Patel
Email - [email protected]