I just purchased CCNA Training bundle

I just purchased CCNA Training bundle and was wondering if anyone had a blueprint to follow the videos and then read the Wendell Odom cert guide for maximum study or what chapter may go with the videos?

Answers

• @itscmreid We are currently working on written guides for all tracks. In the meantime, there are several videos we've put together for CCNA.

We also offer a monthly CCNA live session, where you can ask Keith questions and walk through getting started. The next session is Tuesday, September 5, 2017 9:00 AM PDT. These are listed on the members.ine.com calendar.

Hope this helps!

• @rmclain This did help, however, I would like to watch a section of videos then read the Wendell Odom book that correspond with the video section.

• i bought the bundle too watched Beginning The Cisco Journey first, didnt understand many concepts am new to IT field,i dont have lab equipment and low on budget should i use GNS3 or packet tracer?

• mbp77084mbp77084
    edited December 2017

@warsongg said:
    i bought the bundle too watched Beginning The Cisco Journey first, didnt understand many concepts am new to IT field,i dont have lab equipment and low on budget should i use GNS3 or packet tracer?

The Cisco Journey is for learners who have previously trained cisco, like at the Academy for one example and needed a fresh view on a routed network. For ex, I went thru the academy and didn't even get that type of walk-through. I watched it 3 times for retension but should have taken notes, it's like a favorite movie show to me, you tend to watch those up to a dozen times.
    I would use INE's Rack Rental system because that is real equipment and try to do the labs. You will get exposure to the real output and how the output is more detailed, so it will force you to look even harder for what you are looking for and you will be hardened for exam and real equipment. I don't get the same feeling when I use packet tracer so I plan on using both!!