CCNP switching

How much difference between CCNA switching and CCNP Switching. How many more topics are in CCNP switching?

Comments

• Hi Amb,
    excuse me,but you are again asking general question. It would be better opening learningnetwork.cisco.com and comparing blueprints (exam topics).

Kind regards,

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

@Amb said:
    How much difference between CCNA switching and CCNP Switching. How many more topics are in CCNP switching?

there's not a Big difference in terms of the Topic Scope covered in each exam,
    the difference is in the Level of details of each topic,
    for example, CCNA Covers Spanning Tree Protocol, so does CCNP, but CCNP Goes in much more details, covering more features of the Protocol, and more advanced Implementations.

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

@Amb said:

CCNA is just one exam for the Routing and Switching,
    but CCNP is separated into 3 exams , so you take the Switching exam alone,

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• @Kanan_Huseynli i have checked already but there are mention almost same topics. Thats why i asked here.

@Bugazia Thankyou very much. You supported me in every question

• Yes,it might be seems that topics are the same.
    But in reality it,of course,differs.
    There are some topics that CCNA just describes.But CCNP shows its implementation as well (such as DHCP snooping).
    There are some topics that are new in CCNP (such as redistribution,route filtering).
    There are some topics with additional concepts in CCNP (such as,detailed view of OSPF database).

HTH,