Our CCIE Data Center V2 Advanced Technologies Series Has Started!

sneelysneely ✭✭
edited June 5 in Announcements

The CCIE Data Center Advanced Technologies Series V2 course is here! This new Advanced Technologies series will completely replace our current v1 version and will cover the complete Data Center V2 blueprint.

Sessions are live and interactive. You can ask questions to the instructor and have them answered live. If you miss it or want to rewatch, all videos will be released soon after the live streaming. 2 courses have dates released below. To view the rest of the classes, go to the link below and click "Course Outline".

"Using Nexus 9000 NX-OSv on VIRL" on June 8
"CCIE Data Center v2 Advanced Technologies" on June 12

Brian McGahan, CCIEx4 #8593, CCDE #2013::13
At the age of 20, Brian McGahan earned his first CCIE in Routing & Switching, and became known as the “youngest engineer in the world.” He continued on to earn CCIE certifications in Security, Service Provider, and Data Center. Brian has developed and taught for INE since 2002, setting the bar for CCIE training and helping thousands of engineers obtain their own certifications--we’re proud to have such an accomplished and driven instructor on the INE team.

Purchase course here:
https://ine.com/collections/cisco-training/products/ccie-data-center-v2-advanced-technologies-series

Stephanie
Digital Marketing | INE, Inc

Comments

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

Great News! , can't wait to finish CCIE R&S so i can jump on the DC Train :D

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

@sneely , does this course "Using Nexus 9000 NX-OSv on VIRL" completes the CCIE DCv2.0 ATC? thanks!

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• sneelysneely ✭✭

@tmanito said:
    @sneely , does this course "Using Nexus 9000 NX-OSv on VIRL" completes the CCIE DCv2.0 ATC? thanks!

No, there's still a few more. We will be getting a timeline from the author for the remaining courses soon

Stephanie

• alexpfalexpf ✭✭

@Bugazia
    So many courses, and so little time! LOL

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

100% agree @alexpf

drinking from a firehose!

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

@alexpf exactly LOL :D

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• am wondering when will the RACK rental be available its been coming soon forever.. also the workbook

• sneelysneely ✭✭

@raedalya said:
    am wondering when will the RACK rental be available its been coming soon forever.. also the workbook

The Workbook is already available for purchase and comes with the All Access Pass. It is still in beta mode because Brian McGahan is adding more materials. He has finished with the hardware set up of the racks and has finished the scheduling interface so that our members can access the portal and begin scheduling sessions, and is resolving any bug issues and creating a rack rental guide.

Stephanie

• @sneely , Any update for the rack rental, please. I delayed my bootcamp from Oct to Jan just so I can use the lab rental.