My home lab

My home lab is at cisco360.cicsco.com.

Does INE offer any comparable product?

Comments

• INE offers their Rack Rentals. you can telnet into the devices using either puTTy or SecureCRT

• and INE is running an offer on facebook. they double your tokens.

• thysthys

And I encourage you to take an all access pass too, so you get provided with some useful workbooks and great vids, they even have a course to explain how to use the rack rental system.
    https://streaming.ine.com/c/ine-rack-rental-system-ccna-np-prep

• mouamermouamer ✭✭

If you are using one of the INE workbooks, then buying rack rental sessions from INE is the right choice. Otherwise, using Cisco360 lab racks will help you be familiar more with the current lab network topology.

• mouamermouamer ✭✭

Here a link to get discount on INE rack rentals.
    https://ine.com/products/rack-rentals-facebook-exclusive

@dougkenline said:

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

@dougkenline said:

I've been a reader here for quite long and what I notice from other members are Cisco 360 labs are more close to the real in terms of how the tasks are laid out and of course the interface. When it comes to difficulty INE is much harder that's what they said.

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

@dougkenline said:

Ine has it's own Rack rentals, which can run identical topologies to their workbooks , which is great. so yeah that's basically something like cisco360 CCIE Lab builder

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

lemme know if you needed any help with that, ill give you a small tutorial on how to use it. (mention my name if you needed me)

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• alexpfalexpf ✭✭

The three things I see people post on are INE rack rentals, Cisco 360, and GNS3. Some people build their own lave with actual equipment.

Thanks,

Alex

• Hi all. I really need some help:

I have a PC and my RAM is 64GB and SSD 512GB. I want to use it for both ESXi server and run windows 10 on it. Server, to run all 20 CSR1000v instances.

Question:
    1. How will I be able to build full scale lab with the switches ? Four switches I will buy.
    2. How do I run Wireshark in a similar way from the INE Advanced Technology Class ?
    3. How will I run windows on the same machine to do other things than using ESXi.

That's it. Please help me out people...

• You can run ESX in VMWare Workstation in Windows 10. Performance won't be as good since windows is handling resource management for the nested VMWare products.

Otherwise you would need another machine to run Windows on and connect to the ESX server. You could certainly RDP into a Windows 10 VM in ESX and I would suggest doing that for testing purposes since it is easy to drop the VM onto specific VLANs.

• Along with our rack rentals, GNS3, etc, you can use Cisco Virl on packet.net to create your topology. There are several resources on the matter:

Hope this helps!

• MartinlMartinl ✭✭✭

Cisco provides access to lab gear based on iou called ccie lab builder that can be used for c360

• I use INE rack rental for INE full scale labs. then if i want to test a part of topology , i use GNS3 .

INE racks are good, the drawback is that if you reserve certain ammount of tokens, you cannot stop the timer . you have to to stick on studying time.

• I am using www.EVE-NG.NET and is very much superb.