We have completed the upgrade of IEOC! All posts, comments and user profiles have been migrated. For security reasons, we have reset all passwords. To set a new password please Click Here. Further updates soon to follow.

Downloading vs. Streaming (CCNP Bundle)

Looking at getting the CCNP v2 bundle that's currently on sale. This will be my first INE product and I'm a little confused about the option betwene Streaming (2 years) and download.

• Ultimately what is the actual difference between the two apart from the obvious fact of (download vs. stream)
  • Is the download option a one shot (once I download my content am I then barred from downloading it again)?
  • How long do I have to download the product?
  • Can I still stream if I download?

Comments

• rmclainrmclain admin
    edited May 13

Excellent question!
    The download option gives you three different formats to download for offline viewing. You can download each video in the course up to 5 times and you have access to the product for the life of the account. However updates to the course, say from V2 to V3 are not free. With streaming access, you can watch the courses only with a internet connection. This is done either via the mobile app, Apple TV app or on the web. If you were to purchase the 2 year streaming of the CCNP bundle, then when the product shifts to Version 3 you would receive those updates for the remainder of your streaming term. At this time streaming versions are not available for offline viewing.

Hope this helps to clear up some of your concerns.