Advanced Technologies OSPF over DMVPN lab
I was working on the OSPF over DMVPN lab.
- Configure OSPF area 0 on R1, R2, R3, R4, and R5’s connection to the DMVPN network:
- Use process ID of 1.
- Advertise Loopback0 prefixes of R1 - R2 into area 0.
- Advertise Loopback0 prefixes of R3 - R4 into area Y, where Y is the router number.
- Use a single
networkcommand on the DMVPN hub, which is R5.
- Use only interface-level commands on the DMVPN spokes.
- Change the default OSPF network type to non-broadcast.
- Ensure that you have IP connectivity between Loopback0 prefixes of the DMVPN routers.
I guess I had it wrong because I configured OSPF on the physical interfaces that connect into the DMVPN architecture. So what was the hint in here that I needed to configure on the tunnel interfaces?