ASR 1001-X ISG

Hello! For the first time here, so maybe my question is not directly related to R&S Technical topics, but I just didnt know where to ask.

Im configuring ISG functionality on ASR-1001-X (ASR1000 Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(2)S0a). So, Im trying differnt mixes of services and I noticed one strange thing. If I create a new policy-map type serivce and then apply it in control policy-map - everything is fine, subscribers get new service on session. But, when I edit an old one (for example, changing redirect portal group), I see unedited version of service in the "show subscriber session detaied" output. I tryed to clear subscriber session and clear policy-map control, and nothing of this worked. I read on some forum, that there is no "normal" way to clear service cache, only clearing entire AAA config or rebooting the box.

In testing enviroment I can disconnect the subscriber and after some time service cache is clearing (output of "show policy-map service" is empty), but if I need to change something in a real network?

So, my question is - how can I clear such service cashe in some less destructive way on ASR 1001X platform? Thanx!