INE CCIE SP v4 workbook Question

Hello Guys,

I'm curious about the INE CCIE SP v4 workbook. What exactly means "online" when I try to buy it? Is it like a PDF with labs on it, or is it only available if you rent racks from INE?

Also, comments and opinions from people that bough the workbook will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

Comments

• Please see below

Hello Guys,

I'm curious about the INE CCIE SP v4 workbook. What exactly means "online" when I try to buy it? Is it like a PDF with labs on it, or is it only available if you rent racks from INE?

• online means its available and can be accessed only online , as you cant download the copy in pdf unless you go through the effort of printing on screen.
    • it is almost like pdf but cant downloaad the soft copy
    • you can use it for Racks Rental as well as on your VIRL workstation/server.
    • you can use other environmnets as long as you build the topology on it and utilize the right images.
    • it is a good workbook takes you through nicely and dont forget to get the ATC videos or even All Access Pass.

Also, comments and opinions from people that bough the workbook will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

• workbook is not complete, only takes you through some tasks, no mock labs, no subjects like QoS (Core/Access), services and security for the SP.