We are Network Engineer NOT Cisco Engineers Question?

Hi , Folks I am college student still ! 

We are Netowkr Engineer NOT Cisco so looking forward to learn JNCIA >> JNCIS >> HNCIP SP 

I  know I have to read HNCIA Official Certificatin Guide  oke now in the JNCIS SP which BOOK(S) I need also to read regarding JNCIS 

many thanks in Advance 

Comments

• yup but yet SP Engineer can recommend BOOKS such as MPLS Enabled Applications JNCIA official cert guide  and juniper routers series so on so forth regarding JNCIS SP 

• "www.juniper.net->Training->Purchase Course Materials" for topics in JNCIS SP. For lab practice use www.junosphere.net. I think junosphere.net can be used till JNCIE SP labs.

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/resources/#/ Here you will find books for learning.

For old books on JNCIS-SP use google search "jncia study guide site:juniper.net" I don't find url directly/easily on www.juniper.net so I gave this trick to find them. Here you will find study guides till JNCIE M track. These old books are free to download.

Also you can register for fast-track program where you will get latest study guides free.

• peetypeety ✭✭✭

Hi , Folks I am college student still! We are Netowkr Engineer NOT Cisco so looking forward to learn JNCIA >> JNCIS >> HNCIP SP 

I  know I have to read HNCIA Official Certificatin Guide  oke now in the JNCIS SP which BOOK(S) I need also to read regarding JNCIS 

What's your point and objective? If you want to graduate college with a bunch of alphabet soup behind your name, sure, knock yourself out, go get the JNXYZ. It's not going to get me to hire you any more than entry-level, and you're going to have to show you know your stuff before you get promoted any higher, certs or not.

Now, if you want to get hired, LEARN your networking inside and out while you pursue your degree and one brand of certs. Come to the interview and show me that you've worked on NETWORKS (not simulators) or at least can truly talk your way through interview questions in such a way that I feel you know your material "cold" and you're not just grasping at buzzword bingo to show off. Once you're hired, then if you really feel the urge, go knock out another brand's certs when you're in a working environment and not in school.

• I am searching for books to understand from only 

• many thanks for these golden words , I point out that I am still a college student to show that I still have no real world experince 

and I ask for Juniper BOOKs I swear to extend my knowledge I did CCIE R&S Labbing up reading books going in detail deep diving 

searching for juniper cuz I read these days MPLS MPLS TE Inter-Providers so on so forth and when I realize Core SP we mean JNXYZ ( understanding ) 

I don't seek any cert at this moment :D ?   

many many many realy many thanks for these golden words and advice 

my respects