VIRL config for CCIE SPv4

Team,

I've just got VIRL1.0.0 started and imported the VIRL topology provided in the CCIE SP workbook section. Had a few queries:

(1) There seem to be 2 SPv4 INE topologies - 1 that is blank and 1 that has some pre configs to access via Mgmt etc. Now when we look at the initial configs of the routers from the Advanced Tech OSPFv2 (node R1 for e.g.) section - are we supposed to open the pre config INE VIRL topology and copy the entire config into Properties/Config tab of the respective node (R1) in VM Maestro to create a consolidated config for R1 (the interfaces and their naming convention in this case are totally different) OR are we supposed to just open the blank INE VIRL topology and then copy the entire config into Properties/Config tab of the respective node (R1) in VM Maestro?

(2) I used the latter option (blank INE VIRL topology) and used the import config option in VIRL to import initial configs after converting all txt files to cfg. I see the config has gotten imported but when I log into the router and see the config, only see loopback config copied over. Any reason for the other configs not to show up in running config.

(3) Additionally, the initial config for OSPFv2 section also lists 2 switches SW1 and SW2, neither of which are there in either of the VIRL topologies - all routers here are connected to a single central Vswitch. Is this an error or am I missing something?

Appreciate the guidance.