Passed at RTP on my first attempt, CCIE #51689!

Passed at RTP on my first attempt, CCIE #51689! I just want to thank INE (Brian McGahan) I couldn’t have passed this test without their workbooks, lab cram and ATC videos. Practicing on the full scale and mock labs made the CONFIG section a breeze. The quality of work that INE produces is by far the best out there. My journey for the CCIE R&S is finally over and I can’t wait to see what track I go for next!

Comments

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

Congrats! are you working for an ISP? maybe the service provider track is the next one [:)]
    You should send your success story here http://www.ine.com/wall-of-success.htm maybe INE will send you a poloshirt with your CCIE digits on it.

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• Hi, congrats.  Havent seen a success story for a while so its good to see.

• Fantastic !

• Congrads on getting your digits!   Enjoy your well earned free time - for a bit...but not too long ;-)

• Passed at RTP on my first attempt, CCIE #51689! I just want to thank INE (Brian McGahan) I couldn’t have passed this test without their workbooks, lab cram and ATC videos. Practicing on the full scale and mock labs made the CONFIG section a breeze. The quality of work that INE produces is by far the best out there. My journey for the CCIE R&S is finally over and I can’t wait to see what track I go for next!

very cool - did u do the online exam cram or did you take a live class?  

• I did all the online R&S material INE provided.  I didn't attend any live or streaming classes/bootcamps.  I did the foundation/full scale/mock labs maybe 5 times each and by the test it was all just muscle memory into notepad

• Thats a great question...What track isn't about to be updated and what material is new from INE?  I see INE just updated their SP videos but not the labs yet.  Are the DC and Security tracks getting an update this spring/summer from Cisco?

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

Thats a great question...What track isn't about to be updated and what material is new from INE?  I see INE just updated their SP videos but not the labs yet.  Are the DC and Security tracks getting an update this spring/summer from Cisco?

From INE's Blog post: http://blog.ine.com/2015/11/18/ccie-data-center-v2-0-blueprint-announced/

Cisco has just announced CCIE Data Center Written and Lab Exam Content Updates.Important dates for the changes are:

• Last day to test for the v1.0 written – July 22, 2016
    • First day to test for the v2.0 written – July 25, 2016
    • Last day to test for the v1.0 lab – July 22, 2016
    • First day to test for the v2.0 lab – July 25, 2016

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• Hello, 

Contradualtions on the pass. How did you prep for the diag and tshoot section?

• For Tshoot i used the TSHOOT labs from the workbook/mock labs and the lab crams videos.  I came up with procedures for debugging each protocol and really paid attention to debug/show command outputs.  DIAG was the hardest section for me because it forces you to rush.  You only have 30 minutes to answer the tickets and I definitely didn't make it through the third question, basically just guessed.  The DIAG section in the mock labs help but they are nothing compared to the lab exam and the time you need to answer all the question in. 

• BugaziaBugazia ✭✭✭

Congratulations mate!

If you need me, @Bugazia Me, and i'll be there .

• Lukas congratulations ! Indeed INE materials are topnotch

• leminhleminh ✭✭

Congratulations!

• Congratulation :)

• congrats!

• congrats!