Where is the LISP diagram and initial configs in the v4 WB ?

Hi all

Ive gone through all of the v4 WB to do hands on implementing of the technologies, but i cant do the LISP one as there is no PDF with the layout as per the videos, and no initial configs in the zip file whcih is still beta1.

Can anyone tell me when this wil lbe availalbe to d/l ?

Comments

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

I think you should contact the INE Sales team http://www.ine.com/contact.htm 

HTH,
    Tim 

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• It is really annoying that they have not updated the diagrams in the workbook v4. which material are you using to study LISP?

• There seems to be a lot of 'work it out yourself' going on here. I have watched the videos and read the WB guides, and read online about it.

INE are not releasing the SPv4 Labls until the Bootcamp in SEPT which is frustrating and not the way to do it since some of us paid in May 2015 expecting to have this all by now.

I have contacted sales, but also gone to another provider for labs and TS as they are releasing sooner than what INE is offering and I would like to do the Lab in July.

• You said that you are using another provider. How is the quality of their materials?

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

You said that you are using another provider. How is the quality of their materials?

Maybe he is referring to i p e x p e r t since they have a well-defined target dates of release. 

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• Yes correct - Jan, Feb and April are the due dates. Especially interested in the TS which i dont see covered for SPv4 with INE.

• tmanitotmanito ✭✭✭

Yes correct - Jan, Feb and April are the due dates. Especially interested in the TS which i dont see covered for SPv4 with INE.

One of the things that I notice from I P e x p e r t is that their price for their materials are much lower and affordable now compare to the times when Marko (former R&S instructor of them) and Rick Mur (former DC instructor) are still in their company. Maybe because they are desperate in getting their sales up.Seize the chance of getting a lower price.

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• if i may ask:

-what all did/are you getting with the ipexperts material?

-what is the cost?

-how do you like it so far?

edit: the reason i ask is as i look over their offerings as someone who has never used anything but INE/Narbik/Routing-Bits i have no idea why the tiers, and the quality of their material vs the other vendors.

the only thing i remember ever hearing about INE vs IPE that drew me to INE was that IPE teaches you on the lab topology directly so many people felt they had a leg up and would study less, while INE had dynamic topologies for each of their labs forcing you to learn to adapt quickly etc etc.  i think that helped me a ton with my R&S as i had a plan that i had executed over 50 times through VOL2-VOL4 work books, mock labs and mock tshooting.

• Got in touch with sales - and they updloaded it to the website. So LISP is now there for download - hopefully this means all parts are now covered and i can get on to labs and TS from the other guys and finish off prep for the lab...

Although i dont see any WB on QoS, either for v3 or v4 ?

• Hi Jamesj,

Regarding QoS part i am usin the following videos INE - CCIE R&S Introduction to QoS, I could not find anything else for SP, if you have something different please let me know.

Thanks