Clarification regarding Bandwidth upgradation

Hi,

A 15Mb mpls link is upgraded to 50Mb link by the service provider and the same thing was confirmed by the provider after the upgradation was done from their end. Now from the CE end router, what would be post checks/commands that can be performed on the CE end router to view the results of the 50MB upgradation . I need this clarification as we had the same thing done recently in our Network infrastructure where I was assuming that it could be tested only when there is high amount of traffic passing through that link.

Comments

• Try uploading/downloading a big sized file from your organization's FTP servers held in some other location, or just from any known accessibility FTP servers.

On 12 Dec 2015 23:17, "ajar" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

A 15Mb mpls link is upgraded to 50Mb link by the service provider and the same thing was confirmed by the provider after the upgradation was done from their end. Now from the CE end router, what would be post checks/commands that can be performed on the CE end router to view the results of the 50MB upgradation . I need this clarification as we had the same thing done recently in our Network infrastructure where I was assuming that it could be tested only when there is high amount of traffic passing through that link.

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com