CCNP Switch 300-115 PASS~!

Thanks Keith, your CCNP Switch v2 Video's, the INE Labs, the Switch Mock Exam, all helped me prepare for my exam.

I also used the Official Cisco Press book for 300-115, Quick Reference, and a Boson Practice Exam, to ensure I was ready.

I found the INE practice exam was way harder then the real thing, the Boson was much closer to it in terms of difficulty or expected depth of knowledge. I can't say much but for those of you taking it, make sure you have your protocol IP's/Mac;s, Timers, and commands down (I mean obviously right?). There where a lot of simulations in the exam where I had to configure things. 

For a Lab at home I have 3x 3750's, 2x 3750G's, and a 2811 with an Async 16 module for a Terminal Server. One of the 3750's is a breakout switch from GNS3 / ESXi running CSR1000v's. Setting the lab up was a blast, I learned alot building the terminal server and breakout switch in the process.

Again, thanks for the bootcamp and the training Videos!

Comments

• Congrats! 

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:38 PM, ecat <bou[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks Keith, your CCNP Switch v2 Video's, the INE Labs, the Switch Mock Exam, all helped me prepare for my exam.

I also used the Official Cisco Press book for 300-115, Quick Reference, and a Boson Practice Exam, to ensure I was ready.

I found the INE practice exam was way harder then the real thing, the Boson was much closer to it in terms of difficulty or expected depth of knowledge. I can't say much but for those of you taking it, make sure you have your protocol IP's/Mac;s, Timers, and commands down (I mean obviously right?). There where a lot of simulations in the exam where I had to configure things. 

For a Lab at home I have 3x 3750's, 2x 3750G's, and a 2811 with an Async 16 module for a Terminal Server. One of the 3750's is a breakout switch from GNS3 / ESXi running CSR1000v's. Setting the lab up was a blast, I learned alot building the terminal server and breakout switch in the process.

Again, thanks for the bootcamp and the training Videos!

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

• Congrats!!!

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito

• I made a type in ROUTE and couldn't fix it. The console just wouldn't let me. I got so flustered because I knew I just lost points for a stupid mistake. Glad you left them a note, because they really should fix that bug. Under time pressure in an exam, one is bound to make mistakes. You shouldn't be punished for that, and should be able to go back and fix it.

Congrats on the pass!!! It feels good doesn't it!

• I made a type in ROUTE and couldn't fix it. The console just wouldn't let me. I got so flustered because I knew I just lost points for a stupid mistake. Glad you left them a note, because they really should fix that bug. Under time pressure in an exam, one is bound to make mistakes. You shouldn't be punished for that, and should be able to go back and fix it.

Congrats on the pass!!! It feels good doesn't it!

Remove the links of braindumps in your signature

Hope this helps!

Timothy Q. Manito