Passed my CCIE R&S - #47745

Hello

I pass R&SW in Brussels the last 26th March on my fourth attend.

I was in the bootcamp in London the last Jan 2014. It’s was the last on the verison 4.

The Bootcamp was realy good, the teacher was David Smitch. Me relay like the way that he explain all the topic.

We spend a lot of hours a day during two week, but it’s the only way to covers the main topics.

After the class in Hotel we made the LAB too. It was two weeks only dedicate to the CCIE.

I know may people in the course. Nowadays I’m in contact with some of them

On my point of view, the most important thing to pass the exam it’s understand the topology. You have to invert I lot of your free time studying.

I was styding around two years. I watched all the videos versión 4, 5 and make all the topics from worbooks.

In my case the most difficult things was the TS. The problem it’s was the time. In the versión 4 you only had 2 hours about 10-12 minutes each ticket. Sometime it’s not enoug to resolve.

My problem on the fisrt time was the presure of my company to make the exam. I wasn’t feel preparate but I had to make.

My seccond attend, was on versión 4 again and I was very, very close.

My third attend was the change to the versión five, and was the same very close to pass. My problem was with the TS, like every times.

I was study every days about fours hours a day, on weeks every 10 -12, depend on the day.

On the last exam, I was stuying with one friend, that was on the bootcamp too and was fantactics because we study together and we help each.

Before the exam, I toke 3 weeks on holidays to preparate the exam. I thing it’s so important the two or three weeks before the exam, was only concenrtrate in the LAB.

Cheers 

Comments

• peetypeety ✭✭✭

Congratulations!

• I am starting my journey one day I will be there soon too. :)

Thanking you very much for your story. What kind of home lab did you use for lab practice?

How did you get your CCIE written cleared?

• Congrats!  Great to see another pass!