Requirement for Data Center Network Engineers
My company, one of the largest financial institutions, is currently hiring for couple of Data Center Network Engineers. Send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
In summary, we are looking for following skills:
1) Bachelor's Degree/diploma in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
2) Minimum 5+ years of experience in Information technology with an emphasis on Networking
3) Advanced Routing & Switching Skills: Nexux 7k/6k/5k/3k/2k, Catalayst 6509/4500 and other series, Routers etc
4) Protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, Working knowledge of MPLS, PIM & multicast, vPC, STP, ACLs etc.
5) Good Experience with routing & switching network design and implementation
6) Willingness to learn and apply newer DC technologies: Virtualization, SDN, Spine/Leaf design etc
7) CCNP/CCIE desirable.
Good to Have:
1) Working knowledge on Firewalls, VPN, Security etc.
2) Scripting knowledge: Python, Perl, Shell etc.
3) Willingness to learn newer technologies in a fast paced environment.
Location: New York City/Jersey City (New Jersey)/Newark (Delaware)