INE's new CCNA Practice Exam

In roughly two weeks, INE will offer a new tool you can add to your CCNA study toolkit...a CCNA Practice Exam

This Exam consists of approximately 60 multiple-choice questions that are randomly pulled from a larger pool of questions so you'll never see the same exam twice. These questions (based on the topics in the CCNA 200-120 Exam Topics blueprint) will test your knowledge across a broad spectrum of CCNA-level Routing & Switching technologies.

Similar to the actual CCNA exams, INE's CCNA Practice Exam is timed, giving you 90-minutes for completion.  Once time has expired, the practice exam will end and you will be shown the results of your attempt.  You will be able to review each question in the exam and compare your submitted answers to the correct ones.  INE will also provide video solutions of each question, its answer(s), and explanations of those answers.

All questions are multiple choice, and some questions have multiple answers. Each question indicates the correct quantity of answers. 

For those of you who are already All Access Pass members, this exam and the solution videos will be included in your AAP. For those of you who are not, you may purchase the exam and solution videos as a standalone product.

Lastly, this coming monday, February 2nd - 3rd, we'll have a live streaming event during which:

1. You'll get a chance to take the exam from the entire question pool of 80+ questions (duration for this one-time exam will be 2.5 hours).

2. After the exam I will be going through each question and answer and creating the recordings that will comprise the final video solutions.

3. You'll have an opportunity to provide your feedback on the exam.

4. You'll have continued access to the exam until the "finished product" is ready in about two weeks.

More details can be found here: http://www.ine.com/upcoming-classes/ccna-routing-switching-sample-exam/

Comments

• Quite an edifying post! I am so busy in studying for my LSAT exam that all I do is Practice LSAT Questions all day long and don’t get time to look at such interesting and informative posts! It’s good I came across this post at right time.

• When will you guys remove the Frame Relay quiz from the tests? :)