Serious Rack Issues?!

Ok so I set aside my evening to logonto the ine racks for a nice block of studying. Nice plan? I though so!

However, I ended up trading emails for an hour with support before they called it a day and refunded my tokens.

Sceduler issue or something.

Next day. Loading RIP initial so as to finish off tha other half of the labs in the workbook on the subject. 90 min in and after 3 reloads and reconfigs, half the config is missing. Hmm raise a ticket? So I did. Apparently a broken lab is what is expected and any difficulties I have need to be posted to the formum. So here is the dialogue:

image Posted On: 12 Nov 2014 11:03 AM PST

Hello Kammodo,

I have looked at your config log and after 544 seconds the load on your rack has completed without error. I would suggest posting this to ieoc.com and do let me know if you have any further rack access issues. THank you and have a most wonderful day.

Best Regards,

, CCENT
INE Support
Email: [email protected]
Online Community: www.ieoc.com
CCIE Blog: blog.ine.com

kammodo image  
image Posted On: 12 Nov 2014 11:07 AM PST

If it completed without errors then where are all the IP addresses?
Why are the tunnels down? Well because there are no IP addresses on the source interface.
I have loaded RIP initial the other day and this was not the case. Half the config is missing.
See?:
R1#sh ip int brie
Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol
GigabitEthernet1 unassigned YES NVRAM up up 
GigabitEthernet1.13 unassigned YES manual up up 
GigabitEthernet1.100 unassigned YES manual up up 
GigabitEthernet1.146 unassigned YES manual up up 
GigabitEthernet2 192.168.1.1 YES TFTP up up 
Loopback0 150.1.1.1 YES TFTP up up 
Tunnel0 155.1.0.1 YES TFTP up down
kammodo image  
image Posted On: 12 Nov 2014 11:13 AM PST

Guys! Can you let me know what is going on with the racks? Second night in a row with issues. 544 seconds/9 min to load a broken config.
Can you let me know the status of this?
kammodo image  
image Posted On: 12 Nov 2014 11:15 AM PST

I have loaded it again and now different routers have config missing. There is certainly an issue here!

As yet no reply :(

Anyone else having issues with INE's kit?