issue with image

Hello all, I'm having an issue with an image  c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T14 in gns3. I have decompressed the image properly, and it loads just fine. When I go to console into the router, the screen (teraterm) comes up like everything is working just fine and I go and hit enter key to get started and nothing happens. I have tried different images ( lower versions) and it works and starts up just fine. Does any one else have the same issue?

Thanks,

Chuck

Comments

• I've had endelss issues with 2600s in gns3.  Not that that answers your question, but IMO it's not entirely surprising.  Is there some reason you want to run a 2600 specifically?

edit: oh, and to answer specifically, are you certain that you are allocating enough RAM, etc, to the image?  When I've had that specific kind of issue, it's often been resource related.  Might try turning off things like JIT and ghostios, etc, as well.  Might also try switching idlepc to something else.

• Simple... I only have 2600 image (s). Will try setting different settings. Like you suggested.  

Thanks

Chuck

• Amazing what a restart of the computer can do.  :)