TASK 3.1 - IP Address Error on Diagram

Hi, just to point out, that in the diagram connection between R6 and BB1 shows 54.x.4.0/24 and it should be 54.x.1.0/24.

Refer to BB routers initial configs. you should see 54.1.1.254 for DLC101.  This apply for all the workbooks.

Comments

• Another thing is that in the solution guide, they configured a new multipoint interface to move the unused DLCI's . but in thie case is not necessary because once you configure DLCI 101 on the 101 multipoint link the remaning DLCI will be mapped to the main interface. This would apply if the task were to configure at the main interface , then move the unused ones to another sub-intf.

show frame-relay pvc | i DLCI :

DLCI = 51, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0 - remained on the main interface

DLCI = 100, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0 remained on the main interface
    DLCI = 101, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0.101 <----
    DLCI = 201, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0 remained on the main interface
    DLCI = 301, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0 remained on the main interface
    DLCI = 401, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0/0 remained on the main interface

• Hi,

Two aspects I wanted to mentioned :

• these workbooks are legacy now, so this product won't be updated anymore
    • Frame Relay is out of CCIE R&S v5 blueprint

• Indeed and totally Agree.

I'm just doing all the Workbooks including v5 and just found this one.  I just pointed this out for reference. 
    Even do, this is legacy and taking out FRelay, these workbooks are valid regarding most of the technologies.