INE full scale Labs

Assuming I am coming up to exam time,  how fast should one be completing these labs? Are they roughly  equivalent to  the amount we will get in the actual lab?

Comments

• Hi,

No matter what the track you are studying for is, you should target the time accordingly so that you have at least 1 hour at the end just for verification and troubleshooting (if necessary) of your work. You may loose easy points just by not completing all the bullet points in the task, although they are easy to you.

• Hi Ciprian,  reason why I ask is I just need some indication as to what kind of speed I should be hitting.  If someone who has passed exam is doing these labs in 9 hours  and I am taking 12 hours -- then there are obviously some speed issues which need to be addressed.

Cheers

• You take 12 hours coz of typing or verification how much time u spend verfying problem with repetitions is tht u bcome so familiar with an issue tht when you repeat task you will overshoot hehe also best way is utilize  notepad.... make a rule for every pe u set next hop u knw common issues common scenarios know which commands will give u dble verification for inst mpls ldp disc I use it to conf for rsvp which links I mght hve missed remb exam is building on previous task thus ensure proper condig n appl of knowldge if u still have access to videos watch the mpls section more if u solid enuf in core n switchrs concentrate on those videos n u be fine I'm sitting in sept goodluck dude

On 7 Jul 2014 17:57, "sylhet2011" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Ciprian,  reason why I ask is I just need some indication as to what kind of speed I should be hitting.  If someone who has passed exam is doing these labs in 9 hours  and I am taking 12 hours -- then there are obviously some speed issues which need to be addressed.

Cheers

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx