Minimum time for CCIE Lab

I have aorund more than  15 years of experience in the IT Industry :)  Can i plan to get my CCIE in 6 months time ???? N.B: I have worked with almost everything in the   CCIE Security Lab Blue Print :) 

Comments

• Nobody knows better than you how much you need to prepare before you sit for the exam. I will say have a look at the exam blue print and see how much you need to refresh or learn. Then try one of the INE labs. You will know by then where you stand regarding CCIE.

There are people who have done it 6 months or less but it varies between person to person. For people like me its not realist to be able to do in 6 months. I am aiming to get this done 1.5---2 years  time.

Good luck!

• It is possible.

Candidates are known do have done CCIE within 90 days, while other have done 3*CCIE within 12 months.

• It's definitely possible. But you have to work out hard.

Get going with INE materials like videos and work books.

work experience and Lab Exams may not be similar but at least you have ideas on subjects. there may be twist and turns in lab. But i am sure with our past experience you can achieve in short period of time.

All the best.

I have aorund more than  15 years of experience in the IT Industry :)  Can i plan to get my CCIE in 6 months time ???? N.B: I have worked with almost everything in the   CCIE Security Lab Blue Print :) 

• Hi,

Don't get me wrong, but it really depends at what level you have been working with the technologies. You can do it in 6 months, in 3 months, in 1 month. What it really matters is how much time can you dedicate a day for studying. To see the current technical level you are at, start doing the technology workbook labs and see how much of it you know or not.

Regards,

Cristian.