Planning to cancel CCIE SP LAB

Dear friends

My lab date is 5 may 2014

And my wife's baby delivery date will be at that period only therefore I am planning to do special request to cisco to postpone my lab

Can you pls suggest how to postpone and contact cisco ?

Kindly guide me

Comments

• http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/exams/policies.html#~Lab

Should give you the info you need, although they could argue that you knew way before the 90 day limit that your wife was pregnant - so it could prove tricky. Good luck though :-)

• You want to reschedule 90 days or less from your exam date. You can do so for a fee. If it is too close to your lab date, you will not be able to reschedule. This is only applicable for lab locations accepting credit cards. No refunds will be issued.

I ever tried to beat my baby date born date...went to mock lab bootcamp...just found that i was not ready....so baby come first.

For you, I guess best bet is reschedule for version 5, enjoy the baby at least for 3 months (sleepless night period :P ) , the prepare it again once baby start sleeping the whole night (with your wife permition).

It's tough for your wife, if possible, try get help from parent.

It's tricky Balance, luckly, I made my number go through, so it's doable.

Congrats for the baby and Good luck.

• Dear friends,

can you please tell me how to reach cisco.com to discuss my issue?

thanks

• hey i really feel for you, i on other hand wanted to get an earlier date, but either way, as your 90 day period has elapsed and since you have paid, your havea confirmed seat, refund will be difficult with any business truth be told but i would suggest to you to ask them to swap you around with someone else who is willing to do on that date and has paid already, go to their online certification tool website and post your query....

sldo from what i read there is a fee for reshuduling check this link ok contact them and let us know how much is reshchude feee ok i cant do query on your behalf yu have all your details otherwise i would have requested but i thought u knwo

let us know brother ok and goodluck with baby hugs and kisses from INE CCIE SP seekers!!!!!!!

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/exams/policies.html#8

Lab Exam: Rescheduling, Canceling, and Postponing

Prior to Cancellation Date. Cancellations or changes to the exam date or location may be made free of charge if completed 91 days or more before the scheduled lab date. To make any changes, you must log into the Lab Scheduling tool and drop your current lab. Then you can reschedule according to preferred date or location. You may book an exam for a date less than 90 days away, if you complete payment on the day you book the exam. If you need to cancel an exam before the cancellation date (91 days before the lab date), and have paid via a wire transfer that has already cleared, you are eligible for a full refund by requesting support via the Certifications Online Support tool.

After Cancellation Date. You want to reschedule 90 days or less from your exam date. You can do so for a fee. If it is too close to your lab date, you will not be able to reschedule. This is only applicable for lab locations accepting credit cards. No refunds will be issued.

You cannot make your lab date and do not want to reschedule. If you are not able to attend your scheduled lab date, contact support to let them know the lab seat will not be used. You will forfeit your payment if you do not want to reschedule for a fee. If you do not contact support, you will be marked as a "no show" for the exam and be barred from booking another exam for 30 days

Candidates Requiring Visas. If you require a visa to attend your lab exam, it is strongly recommended that you apply 10 to 12 weeks before your lab date. Candidates who fail to obtain required visas will still be bound by these cancellation policies and must cancel their lab exam before the payment due date.. To request a Visa invite letter pleases select the Visa Invite tab in the Lab Scheduling tool.

• Hello,

i tried to reschedule lab and asking me to pay 350$ 

if i book for november 2014 and pay 350$ and if i want re-reschedule before 3 months of lab date then will i able to cancel or reschedule without paying any fee?

regards,

Sourabh

• Hello,

i tried to reschedule and need to pay 350$ as fee 

if i book for november date after paying fees then will i able to cancel lab or reschedule again before 3 months of lab date without paying fees again ? or will i get lab fees back?

regards,

sourabh

• you pay fine of 350

if you paid via wire tranfeer later on you will be able to reschedule ,without any fine as long as it is less than 91 days...then you can reschudule as you want as long as you dont fall withinin those days before your lab date.......take care brother

• But I will not able to cancel ? Or I wil not get money back ?

• if u paid through wire transfer you will get your refund, and you can cancel  as long as its before 91days ok

but credit card no refunds!!!!!