INE WorkBooks for CCIE R&S v5 Exam

HI All,

I have heard that INE will provide the new Workbooks and VOD for the new CCIE RS v5 shortly after the cisco announcment.

and it will make available to existing customers without any extra charge.

I recently passed my CCIE written and Got confused to go for V4 or V5. How long I should need to spare for Lab practice, even

though its varies with personal, how long is the advised duration for lab practice before go actual exam.

Did any one receive new Workbooks for CCIE v5 ??  I am still holding Workbooks V4.5 which are for CCIE v4 Exam.

Or is it better to prepare for Exam v5 ??

Appreciate your valubale advices.

Thanks

Comments

• Did any one receive new Workbooks for CCIE v5 ??  I am still holding Workbooks V4.5 which are for CCIE v4 Exam.

Hi,

You have only about five months to attempt for your lab exam in version 4. As you may know that there is a huge gap between the written exam and the lab exam. The answer is, it depends on your preparation. What level of knowledge you have gained & how many hours you have spent in the lab. So, first of all be sure about it. Moreover, I would suggest you to wait till the workbook come up to you and go for the version 5 without having pressure on it.

HTH

• I passed the Written in v4, Will it be ok to do the lab exam in V5 ???

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Hari.sapkota <[email protected]> wrote:

image riyoks:

Did any one receive new Workbooks for CCIE v5 ??  I am still holding Workbooks V4.5 which are for CCIE v4 Exam.

Hi,

You have only about five months to attempt for your lab exam in version 4. As you may know that there is a huge gap between the written exam and the lab exam. The answer is, it depends on your preparation. What level of knowledge you have gained & how many hours you have spent in the lab. So, first of all be sure about it. Moreover, I would suggest you to wait till the workbook come up to you and go for the version 5 without having pressure on it.

HTH

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• When you pass the CCIE Written Exam for any track in any version, you are qualified to sit for the CCIE Lab Exam for that track, regardless of any version change.

You would need to take the v5 Written Exam if you do not take the Lab Exam within 18 months of passing the v4 Written Exam, if you take and fail the Lab Exam within 18 months and do not attempt the Lab Exam again within 12 months of the first attempt, or if 3 years elapse after taking the v4 Written Exam, and you do not pass the Lab Exam.

I passed the Written in v4, Will it be ok to do the lab exam in V5 ???