Rack Rental for v5 lab

Hi folks, I want to know that will I be able to work on INE v5 rack after it will available for practice ? If I buy tokens for v4 rack will I be able to switch on v5 rack afterwards using the same tokens ?

Comments

• If I buy tokens for v4 rack will I be able to switch on v5 rack afterwards using the same tokens ?

Yes, I believe you will be able to work on V5 with the same tokens. Actuallty, rack tokens are applicable for all the track if you have sufficient tokens for the same. You could also login to your member area and find how many tokens you would require for the individual track.

Good luck!

• As for when the v5 racks will be available, only INE can answer.

But the tokens I can answer, they are universal. You can use it with any rack rental, not only R&S. You can use it for DC, voice, sec and whatever they come up with. As long as it shows on your account, just click and schedule and you are good to go.

Happy new year!

---
    Marcos Hiroshi Umino

Le 31/12/2013 à 10:03, Imad <[email protected]> a écrit :

Hi folks, I want to know that will I be able to work on INE v5 rack after it will available for practice ? If I buy tokens for v4 rack will I be able to switch on v5 rack afterwards using the same tokens ?

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • Tokens are not related to any version or any CCIE track. They are the cost for renting the routers/switches for hourly basis irrespctive of what ever track you choose to play with.

Lets hope that INE will reduce the number of Tokens/hour for CCIE v5 track because it will most probably be all virtual and will require less administrative or equipment cost.

HTH

• Thankyou all for the info.