v5 lab availability

Probably a stupid question, but does INE have a timeline as to when they'll be updating the workbooks and lab's to the version 5 materials?  I'm guessing v4 will remain available until June, but I'm hoping that v5 training will be available before then.  If we've purchased the v4 workbooks, do we also get a free update to the v5, or do we have to re-purchase the workbooks?  Thanks guys!

Comments

•  If we've purchased the v4 workbooks, do we also get a free update to the v5, or do we have to re-purchase the workbooks?  Thanks guys!

As far as I know, INE will provide the updated workbooks for the existing customers. Also, I believe the V5 workbooks and other materials will be availabe before the previous one expires.

Good luck!

•  

We want the v5 workbooks in January hahahahha. It will be good for the people who want to start preparing for v5 from new year. It will help on making some good time planning. I am sure Brians will know about it and hopefully will come with new stuff soon. The update might be incremental but we have to start from somewhere. Not all the whole workbooks need to be rewritten though. copy paste might bring it quick. Just wait and enjoy the break!

If we've purchased the v4 workbooks, do we also get a free update to the v5, or do we have to re-purchase the workbooks?  Thanks guys!

As far as I know, INE will provide the updated workbooks for the existing customers. Also, I believe the V5 workbooks and other materials will be availabe before the previous one expires.

Good luck!