Appriciate for all and any help that will lead to read the cisco doc for preparin the CCI written ex

Hi

I am preparing to take the CCIE written exam. Brian mentioned that I should read the cisco documentation which according to the video training would be the link below, but nothing happens when I copy it to a browser. Appriciate for all and any help that will lead to read the cisco doc for preparin the CCI written exam

www.cisco.com/web/psa/products/tsd_products_support_configure.html

Regrads

Ahmed

Comments

• I am preparing to take the CCIE written exam. Brian mentioned that I should read the cisco documentation which according to the video training would be the link below, but nothing happens when I copy it to a browser

You can refer to the Cisco design guides in order to have a preparation on scenario based questions in the written exam. Additionally, I would always recommend you to go for Cisco Press R&S Certification guide to have good understanding of the technologies.

Good luck! 

• The link works fine for me?

www.cisco.com/web/psa/products/tsd_products_support_configure.html

This is where you really need to be

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6441/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Just make sure you know where everything on the blueprint can be found in here.

Roger

• Hi Ahmed,

The IEOC forum is a GOLD mine that contains tremendous amounts of "real-world" questions that are frequently answered by experts who have "Been there Done that!" Have a look at some of the answers provided by PEETY and several of the other experts. There is much to be gained by leveraging the experience of those who have gone before us.

HTH

Ernie

• I have to agree with Ernie, I have spent a lot of time on the Doc site, I always seem to find a technical write up or a question posed to the IEOC answered by a CCIE. The IEOC is a goldmine of information. It's too bad Cisco won't let us use the IEOC in the Lab, more people might pass if they were able to read a blog post real quick. I often find the doc site a bit convoluted and hard to understand. I go to look it up on the IEOC and you get a question followed by an easy to understand answer. Problem with the doc site, usually written by people that know the "book side" of the technology, the IEOC is usually covered by people that know the "real world side" of how things actually work. There is no replacing a CCIEs 2 cents on a topic. Hence the reason they're called
    Experts.

On Friday, December 27, 2013 12:18 AM, Ernie_07 <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi Ahmed,

The IEOC forum is a GOLD mine that contains tremendous amounts of "real-world" questions that are frequently answered by experts who have "Been there Done that!" Have a look at some of the answers provided by PEETY and several of the other experts. There is much to be gained by leveraging the experience of those who have gone before us.

HTH

Ernie

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx