Lab 13 Task 8.2 and 8.3

Hi; regarding to the solution guide of the mentioned tasks in RS Vol2 Lab 13, the first task (Task 8.2) uses "bandwidth 384" and "bandwidth inherit" on physical interface  ser0/0/0 ; but in the next task (Task 8.3) uses "bandwidth 512" on the physical interface  ser0/0/0 to fullfil the requirements of this task; so i'm confused now cause with the solution we use in task 8.3, the requirements of Task 8.2 don't be met anymore; are these tasks and solutions correct or I miss something? tnx

Comments

• Hi Timaz,

It doesn't really matter once you configured & tested task 8.2 since you are required to increase the bandwidth to 512Kbps due to the issue with large file transfer. In order to resolve this issue, you need to override the bandwidth with 512Kbps. These are the requirements of the task. So, I don't think you would have any kind of issue  when doing so.

Good luck!

• Hi Timaz,

It doesn't really matter once you configured & tested task 8.2 since you are required to increase the bandwidth to 512Kbps due to the issue with large file transfer. In order to resolve this issue, you need to override the bandwidth with 512Kbps. These are the requirements of the task. So, I don't think you would have any kind of issue  when doing so.

Good luck!

so, how is it possible to fulfill the requirements of 2 separate task, which their solutions explicitly overlap?! the first task says you must set the bandwidth of the VC to 80% of the physical interface BW that must be equal to 384 and the second task says that you must put the physical BW to 512K, so if we do this, we lose our point from the task one, cause the bandwidth changed from what the task says... I'm confused again :(