Hostel, Airport Doubt

Hi,

I have one doubts, I know that there are a lot of hotels near Cisco, but I dont know the name, hehehe can you tell me one or maybe 2,3 names of hostel next to cisco in Brussels ? I only know the NH Hotel , which I have already called and find a quite expensive....also I find other one called Alliance Hotel but there is no room available.

Do you know any hostel, not hotel, next to cisco ?

Also, I am going to buy the fly with Airlingus, which is better for me (I live in Dublin- Ireland) because the airport is close to cisco than the other one.

What suggestion do you have ?

Thanks

Comments

• Cisco have a few on their web:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/exam/brussels.html

These are not listed, but should be within walking distance (and cheaper than NH)

Thon Hotels

Holiday Inn Express

Etap (ibis.com)

• Hi Jon, 

Thanks for answer.

I saw that hotel, The first one NH is expensive.....that why I asked about hostels.........

I will look at Thon Hotels as well and I think that Holiday Inn Express now is the Alliance hotel, is not it ?

• I have one doubts, I know that there are a lot of hotels near Cisco, but I dont know the name, hehehe can you tell me one or maybe 2,3 names of hostel next to cisco in Brussels ? I only know the NH Hotel , which I have already called and find a quite expensive....also I find other one called Alliance Hotel but there is no room available.

Also you do want to get a good nights prior to exam - this could be struggle if you really go down market. Also Diegem is 30 minutes from Brussels by train so you could cast your net wider - if you a willing to commute in the morning?

• what about the traffic in Brussels after 17:00 ??

I am asking that because I saw the fly to land in Brussels Charleroi but it seems to be far away from cisco than the other Airport (Hoevenen)....

My doubts is, if I buy the last fly 20:30 , do you think that I can go straight to the Charleroi airport untill 19:00 ? How is the traffic in Brussels, is it good ?

If it possible I will buy my fly with raynair, it is cheaper than airlingus....

• http://ieoc.com/forums/p/24618/191959.aspx#191959

Some information in the above thread

• I went for the cowardly option and booked at the  NH. all the best on your attempt  --good luck.