Regarding MOH

Hi All,

I am using cucm 8.6 version with E1 PSTN-PRI links.I didnt have multicast MOH in my network. And MOH file was dependent on CUCM SUB and PUB MOH server in our  network.

Now  My question is  if i am dialing from my mobile phone to my VOIP number (registered with call manger) then when my mobile phone acts as a holder as well as holdee at different circumstances then MOH shouldnt be heared at both Voip phones and mobile phone.I need both Network as well as User hold to be a silent .

I can able to do this inside different VOIP phone calls by making MOH Audio source = Silence file. But i cant able to achieve when mobile phones are included.Please help me out to solve this issue.

-Thanks.

Comments

• It's because the cell phone is pulled from the gateway's MRGL and not the IP phones.  Unfortunately itnwill be a 'broad brush' fix that will affect all pstn callers being put on hold. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:39 AM, jojo <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am using cucm 8.6 version with E1 PSTN-PRI links.I didnt have multicast MOH in my network. And MOH file was dependent on CUCM SUB and PUB MOH server in our  network.

Now  My question is  if i am dialing from my mobile phone to my VOIP number (registered with call manger) then when my mobile phone acts as a holder as well as holdee at different circumstances then MOH shouldnt be heared at both Voip phones and mobile phone.I need both Network as well as User hold to be a silent .

I can able to do this inside different VOIP phone calls by making MOH Audio source = Silence file. But i cant able to achieve when mobile phones are included.Please help me out to solve this issue.

-Thanks.

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx