Can not add H323 gateway again

Hi all,

I am doing lab with CUCM 7.1. So, I added one h323 gateway (10.15.242.59) and then  I deleted it. Now, I add new h323 gateway (same Ip address 10.15.242.59), one message displays:

"Add failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as  an entry that already exists in the database.  Please check the  corresponding Find List page to verify your entry does not exist."

But I also check in route group and gateway list, there are no one which has this IP address.

Thanks,
Thuc

Comments

• Close your browser and then login back and see if it is still there. Sometimes, the webpage don't update like they should.

• Have you configured a gatekeeper or any other trunk with same IP?

That can be reason for this error

• Hi Thuc,

CUCM 7.0 is the correct version for the running CCIE Voice lab, not 7.1.

Did you add anything else (like GK/SIP Trunk/etc) with the same IP address? Please check for the gateway/trunk/RG/RP/etc all possible ways the IP can exist.

Thanks.

• Hi ,

I find out that one sip trunk is same the ip address . And I removed it and add new gateway successfully.

Could you confirm the the version for CCIE Voice lab exam?

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 7.0

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7.0

Cisco Unified Presence 7.0

Cisco Unity Connection 7.0

If I use Cisco Unified Presence 7.0, I can not find CCMCIP profile.

If I use Cisco Unity Connection 7.0, there is not Unity Connection tab in RTMT.

With Cisco Unity Express , Can I use Cisco Unity Express version (7.1.7) in ISM-SRE-300-K9 instead of NME-CUE?

Thanks,

Thuc