Subscriber Template not seen
After listening to the Deepdive Module 20, I tried to create cisco unity voice mailbox for a Line using CUCM but I could not see the subscriber template. I did all the troubleshooting checks you have mentioned in the DeepDive. Here are the list of checks I did but no luck.
1. Removed the mask from the Voice mail profile and reset the profile.
2. Checked the AXL servers connectivity to PUB/SUB - Test successful. Ports are set as 443.
3. Checked the username and password of the user that has the role of standard API Access.
4. Voice mail profile is correctly assigned for the Line.
5. I can see the CCM Super user as the selected user under the Application server.
To troubleshoot further, I created the another user in the CUC and tried to check if I can see the "Edit Unity user" but even that option is not available for already created user in the CUC.
Could you please tell me what are things should I check further to see the subscriber template.
Note: I am using Cisco Unity Connection version 8.6.2. Moreover I could not see Cisco AXL Web Service on CUC 8.6.2 under Cisco Unified Serviceability. Only "Platform SOAP Services", "Cisco Serviceability Reporter" and "Cisco DirSync" are seen.