Initial Configs

Christian in a previous post you said all tasks will have the same set of initial configs, so you can just pick any tasks and start working from there, without the need of having to do the previous task.

Just want to add that not all sections have the initial configs under the resource. If that is the case then this should be highlighted in the sections where the initial config is from a previous task.

For example,

In OSPFv3 Authentication & Encryption there is no initial config under the resources. The task then says to configure OSPFv3 on R1, R2 & R3. Since the diagram is provided we can configure this using the IPv6 addresses in the diagram, only issue is that the diagram does not provide the IPv6 address for the loopback, but the task says to advertise the loopack into OSPF. 

Is the intention to route the loopbacks IPv4 address with OSPv3? I know it is possible but I cant tell if that is what the task was trying to achieve so it gets confusing. 

Comments

• So each task will contain instructions about the initial configs and have it attached as well. Bu the main goal is to have the same set of initial configs for all tasks within each section. This will not always be the case, for example the VPN section has 4-5 sets of initial configs for all tasks.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Regards,
    Cristian.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2013, at 6:17, Cisco_Baba <[email protected]> wrote:

Christian in a previous post you said all tasks will have the same set of initial configs, so you can just pick any tasks and start working from there, without the need of having to do the previous task.

Just want to add that not all sections have the initial configs under the resource. If that is the case then this should be highlighted in the sections where the initial config is from a previous task.

For example,

In OSPFv3 Authentication & Encryption there is no initial config under the resources. The task then says to configure OSPFv3 on R1, R2 & R3. Since the diagram is provided we can configure this using the IPv6 addresses in the diagram, only issue is that the diagram does not provide the IPv6 address for the loopback, but the task says to advertise the loopack into OSPF. 

Is the intention to route the loopbacks IPv4 address with OSPv3? I know it is possible but I cant tell if that is what the task was trying to achieve so it gets confusing. 

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx