CCIE Network Competency Lead - Chicago
Job Title: Network Competency Leader
Description: This is an excellent opportunity to join a top-tier technology and management consulting firm that supports the financial industry. The company, founded in 2001, delivers a new level of information technology service previously unheard of in the financial industry. The company's client list includes financial exchanges, clearing firms, international banks, proprietary trading firms, and hedge funds.
The company's employees enjoy working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, intense environment and boasts strong camaraderie that accompanies local-based smaller firms with a niche practice.
The organization seeks a Network Competency Leader to manage the network engineering group. This individual will work on consulting engagements, develop new offerings, provide thought leadership, prepare strategic approach for the group, and help hire the resources.
The opportunity is located in downtown Chicago and there is very little travel (if any) required.
A few notables on the position:
- Network Competency Leader - position title
- Strong Cisco skills required - CCIE level required or lower level Cisco certification such as CCNP/CCNA and very relevant industry experience (trading industry)
- Consulting and management
- Team leadership – managing senior networking engineers
- Thought leadership – collateral development, publications
- Offering Development – designed the types of solutions the company can sell
- Reports directly to the VP of Consulting
Contact: [email protected]