INE CODs Hang

When I play the vids on my iPad they go along fine for a while and then arbitrarily hang and won't restart. I have to reload the page and try to get back to where I was and hope it doesn't happen again.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Anyone else experience this?

Yep!

I raised a ticket on INE about 12 month ago - they said that there was nothing that they could do!

• I don't seem to have any problems with other vids on my iPad, that's why I was wondering if it was specific to INE or not. I have to breakout my netbook to watch the CODs or it just get's frustrating.

• I've had the same problem in the past too. I used to have to login again, to get the video to play. There seemed to be a certain amount of time it would play, then stop. On reload, if I scrolled ahead, it would then play from there, but only for a limited amount of time.

Very frustrating on the longer videos.

Glad I don't have to watch those anymore.

• That is the exact same trouble I am having. Yes it is frustrating.

• Same issue here.  I was blaming it on my wifi. 

• This is not normal. Any of you who are having problems please email support@ine.com with the specifics of your platforms and versions and we'll see if we can pinpoint the problem. 

Thanks,

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593 (R&S/SP/Security)

Internetwork Expert, Inc.

On Jan 24, 2013, at 6:40 PM, "Hustler" <bounce-Hustler@ieoc.com> wrote:

Same issue here.  I was blaming it on my wifi. 

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • I am also facing same issues while watching videos on iPad.

• Same issue for me.  I figured it was just me.  I was on an IM with sales maybe 2 weeks ago to see if I can pay for the option to download the videos so I can just copy them to my iPad since streaming them was getting frustrating.  I was thinking that if I had them on my iPad rather than streaming them I'd probably be able to watch more.  My co-worker mentioned he runs into the same issue while watching the CCNA videos.  This doesn't happen to me while watching them on my computer, just the iPad.