How much the CCIE Voice worth?

Hi everyone

Taking in account the CCIE Voice requires many hours of preparation (some people says 1000h) and spend a lot of money (in may case, my company doesn't provide me any resources)

In terms of salary, dutys and may be the posibility to work arround the world (something as choise where you want to work)

How Much the CCIE Voice worth?

Is it a big improvement comparing with a CCVP with experience?

What about with CCIE R&S (easier to get)?

Thank you

Cheers

Comments

• The CCIE requires a great deal of preparation. The estimate of 1000 hours is pretty close to what I logged before I passed the lab.

As far as benefits, I can tell you it definitely pays to have a CCIE. Once I had my IE, I was able to transition to a Cisco partner where I now make 30% more than I was making before. CCIEs are in demand and most companies expect to pay more for a highly qualified engineer.

You've been working hard on this journey. You're getting closer. Stick with it and you'll be happy you did.

Matthew

On Jan 10, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Faldo wrote:

> Hi everyone Taking in account the CCIE requires many hors of preparation (some people says 1000h) and spend a lot of money (in may case, my company doesn't provide me any resources) In terms of salary, dutys and may be the posibility to work arround the world (something as choise where you want to work) How Much the CCIE Voice worth? Is a big improvement comparing with a CCVP with experience? Thank you Cheers
    >
    >
    > INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

> http://www.INE.com

>

> Subscription information may be found at:

> http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • Hi

Thank you for your answer.

I'm asking this because I suffered some dissapoitments in the last.

May be it is because I have many expectations every time I study a new technology/certification.

But, Who knows? I just have a really answer when finally I'll get the CCIE Voice.

Cheers